Christo and Co is an independent RICS regulated private practice based in Camden Town. The company was established in 1983 and has since become a leading multidisciplinary organization in the London and regional property markets. It has earned an enviable reputation for providing commercial and professional advice to property owners and occupiers across London and its suburbs within the M25. This reputation has been built through their highly qualified and experienced departments, including Commercial Estate Agency, Property Management, and Professional Services. The company is highly active across all its departments, engaging in sales, lettings, and acquisitions of both commercial and residential properties. Additionally, they specialize in commercial property management, lease advisory services, expert witness testimony, independent expert services, arbitration, and valuation.
We are looking for an Estate Surveyor to initially assist and if considered suitable, to seize a genuine early opportunity to take overall responsibility of the established professional services department of Christo and Co based in Camden Town.
The role will require the candidates to have experience and knowledge of :
- Commercial estate management and asset management – acquisition and disposal, lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Landlord and Tenant and referral of lease renewals to court and PACT, referral of rent reviews to arbitration and to independent expert.
- Valuation of commercial and residential property.
- Commercial property and retailing practises.
- Commercial and residential property management, legal and professional practices.
In this role the candidate will :
- Supports and collaborate with the Directors of Christo and Co, with an emphasis on the professional services and property management departments.
- Take responsibility for an existing workload in the above departments.
- To introduce new work new clients and promote the company.
We are looking for a highly professional candidate with the following criteria:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- An in-depth knowledge of lease advisory, landlord and tenant, rent reviews, lease renewals and dispute resolution, including the referral of lease renewals to court, and PACT and the referral of rent reviews to arbitration and independent experts.
- An in-depth knowledge of commercial and residential estate management and asset management.
- Strong negotiating skills and transactional experience.
- Numerate and computer literate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective organisational skills, ability to work independently with delegated authority.
- Flexible and adaptable to deal with a range of needs and demands.
We will offer a competitive salary and a range of additional benefits to staff including statutory pension scheme and generous annual leave depending on the calibre and experience of the candidate.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
Please click here to send your CV for this position.
Christo & Co
Note: Christo & Co, the trading name of PEMM Estates Limited, are committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work, including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct, and is committed to promoting the welfare of the company and staff.